Leeds (H) | PL | Post-Match Thread

Got the three points but I don’t think Pep would be overly happy with the way we went about the second half. There’s conserving energy, and then there’s sucking the life out of the stadium.

Look at Aké - you can get injured when trotting about at 50% effort, so you might as well just go for it and try and blitz the goal difference and keep the stadium alive.

And anything could have happened after 2-1… they could have fluked a corner and scored a header from it and it’s just 1 point and not three. But we got away with it.

But a great first half, Gundogan was fantastic! Foden got some minutes into his system but he actually looks miles off being fully fit.

Could be the last time we ever see Laporte at the Etihad. If so, thank you Aymie, you Fourmidable Centurion!

Well done to the Leeds fans second half who showed us up good and proper. That’s what you do when the game is boring as fuck!

No VAR for Gundogan getting an arm in his face in the lead up to Leeds' goal?
I caught that on my stream and thought the same he also gets wiped out from behind .That arm looked more elbow to me vey Les Boyd ( dirty Aussie rugby league player from the 80's )

Just got back. Terrible complacent 2nd half and the arrogance of the penalty fiasco.

Before the game, and these last few games coming, I'm more interested in 3 points than big glamorous wins, so my opinions about today's performance are massively offset by that reality

Pep will be raging though, one of football's greatest clichés is 2-0 is the most dangerous lead, and City were reminded of that. Leeds didn't come close to equalising in fairness but it was hype we could have done without.

Haaland and kdb getting 90 was a bit odd considering Tuesday, but there we are. Hope Ake is ok.

Enjoyed Lewis being pushed into the middle to match their middle 3 (with Alvarez playing uncharacteristically deep), that was a clever move. All in all a win is a win, remember that blues.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.