Leeds (H) | PL | Post-Match Thread

At 2-0 and before the penalty miss, I said I was glad it was 2-0 as felt like one of those games where you can't score. Dominant performance, played with us in 3rd gear. Could have messed it up but didn't.

Now come on you "dirty oil money, don't you care about the human rights abuses" Toon. Haway the lads

Nothing much wrong with us. Leeds were an atrocity, worst opposition all season. No fight, no tactics, just a decent strike for the goal when the ball ran for them after a punt downfield.

I'm on train Vic to Bradford and the feral Leeds fans (better than their team deserve to be fair) behaving like they won.
After watching them I am convinced they are going down. The were dire and City should have won by six or seven.

Job done and players rested so can't complain.
Apparent Akanji needs Dias with him though, he was crap today.

Leeds the worse team we have faced this season, good job as well the way we sleep walked through the second half.

Shout out for young Lewis he was a cut above most of those out on the pitch.

The score flatters Leeds. If Haaland had converted the 5 chances he would normally have buried it could and should have been 6-1 (or more)

I do sometimes wish we wouldn’t go into “game management “ mode at half time. I completely understand why we do it and we probably managed to give the players a bit of a rest but I still don’t much like seeing us playing for the corners for the last few minutes.

Anyway, three points, four clear of Arsenal. Next !

Should have been 5 or 6 up but too many chances missed . Leeds are fucking terrible deffo going down and their fans thick as fuck .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.