Leeds (H) | PL | Post-Match Thread

Makes you wonder, then, why the scoreline was so close and we were trying to waste time for the last 5 mins, doesn’t it?

At a 1 goal difference, it only takes a dead ball to ruin what had been a dominant performance full of missed chances.
it was annoying having to do the corner flag bullshit ,and if we had done it in Madrid last year and kept possession we would have got to the final , maybe we are learning the error of our ways.

Odd game. Should have won about 6-0 or more. I did wonder if Erling had a mental block seeing as it was Leeds, his Dad's old club and birthplace. Maybe there was something in that because he was waaayyyy off it today.

Anyway, a bit of a shitty game but very happy we grabbed all 3.

We did actually WIN the game today although you wouldn't of thought so going off some of the posts on here.
We would of given anything to be in this position about 8 weeks ago.
All wins for us now should be rightly celebrated no matter how we gain them.
We are getting closer and closer to an amazing ending to season

We should have put it all to bed with the penalty and it was a bit arse-clenching after they scored. But let's be honest and keep it in context..... we had 7 changes (I think) from the West Ham game, a hectic schedule and yet we never had to get out of first gear never mind find second ....and we got the 3 points. Yes it was sloppy at the end but a win is a win right now, 4 pts clear of Arsenal and let's see how they do tomorrow. Just a bit pissed off about Ake and I hope he's OK.

All this talk of Leeds showing 'fighting spirit' and taking encouragement from that performance.....utter rubbish. Leeds were dogshit.

On to Madrid where - I might hazard a guess - we'll see a slightly different and more intense City performance.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.