Leeds (H) | PL | Post-Match Thread

Haaland is starting to look tired to me. I thought the same againat West Ham although he scored late on .Quite a few crosses came in today especially first half and he wasn't even challenging for some of them. None of those arcing runs in behind either. Disappointed the way we finished that game having to bring Rodri on to see the game out.

Thought Leeds were poorest team to have come to the Etihad this season. They were fortunate not to be buried by 4-5 goals in first half.

Second half we seemed to ease off completely.

Two good goals by Gundo.
They should have been buried. It's a little worrying with Real on the horizon that we seem to miss some very good chances. Me 'n neighbour both thought that Alvarez had scored the second. Pity he didn't 'cos Erling would have had the pen, and they wouldn't have got up our end and scored.

Leeds had but one instruction from BFS - make sure three of yer are within five yards of the man on the ball and three yards of the City player about to receive it. Only objective was to keep the score respectable, and in the second half we obliged them. Last two home games we've drawn the second half and lost one! But, as they say down at the BBC, three points is three points.

You cant act like that haalaand was arrogant there no easy games we got lucky today he should of taken the pen.We cant also be playing like that in the second half why do we always do this? madrid would punish us and brighton also we got lucky last week and this week
I'm less than two pages into the post match thread and I really can't believe what I'm reading

Got lucky!
Oh fuck off

A freak 5 minutes. Other than that we were never in trouble. As long as it doesn't happen next week, we're good.
Even if you’ve not been in trouble all game, at 2-0 you’re always in trouble.

2-0 is an easy scoreline to lose concentration and fuck up, for any team.

Without the “bloody Champions League” we don’t have the players in our squad, it’s an absolute requirement.
Of course but if Pep decided to rest players against Utd in preparation for a CL final then i think this place would explode ha.
The CL is obviously more important than the FA Cup but to us fans, the game against Utd is special

Considering the amount of changes we made to rest players for the Madrid game it was fucking easy.. Haaland missed a few he would normally score but it happens..Gundo missed the pen ...but we never really looked like conceding apart from their goal.
We had so many chances but didn't take them and yes it could have cost us..but it didn't.
4 points clear with a much better goal difference is much better than where we were a few weeks back.
Hopefully the barcodes get a win tomorrow and West Ham beat the rags to make it a great weekend.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.