Leeds (H) | PL | Post-Match Thread

Of course but if Pep decided to rest players against Utd in preparation for a CL final then i think this place would explode ha.
The CL is obviously more important than the FA Cup but to us fans, the game against Utd is special
There's as full week between the FA and CL finals though. We need to rest players currently because we're playing every 3 days

Even if you’ve not been in trouble all game, at 2-0 you’re always in trouble.

2-0 is an easy scoreline to lose concentration and fuck up, for any team.

I get what you're saying and we did lose concentration for a split second but I still never thought we'd draw or lose. One of the comfiest games all season.

Haaland is starting to look tired to me. I thought the same againat West Ham although he scored late on .Quite a few crosses came in today especially first half and he wasn't even challenging for some of them. None of those arcing runs in behind either. Disappointed the way we finished that game having to bring Rodri on to see the game out.
I can think of 3 in total, missed a 1st half chance after one of those (shot blocked), Julian should have made a through ball pass in the 1st half, and Kev in the second. I think he just had one of those games, at least we know he is human after all :).

Good first half, could have been 4-5
nil up.
2nd half was a bit boring, but i think it was more game management than anything else.
Should have finished them off with the pen.
I know people say we were comfortable at 2-1
but im always mindfull that leeds could have got a lucky breakaway goal, or even a bad luck own goal, 2-1 is,a dangerous scoreline.
Anyhow 3 points in the bag .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.