Leeds (H) | PL | Post-Match Thread

Even if you’ve not been in trouble all game, at 2-0 you’re always in trouble.

2-0 is an easy scoreline to lose concentration and fuck up, for any team.
It is but this season I’ve noticed a complete sea change in how we protect the ball late on, they got that one off goal and barely saw the round thing again a big contrast to last season especially the Madrid second leg.

It should have been 5 or 6 by HT and we’ve almost thrown the fucking thing away.

That penalty incident today should see Pep stepping in once and for all and telling Mahrez, Gundo and whoever else that has any fucking plan on taking pens to get fucked. We have the best striker in the world and he should be taking EVERY FUCKING PEN. It’s an absolute joke and I am sick to the back teeth of watching it. Haaland takes pens…end of.
Like Bayern away?

Of course but if Pep decided to rest players against Utd in preparation for a CL final then i think this place would explode ha.
The CL is obviously more important than the FA Cup but to us fans, the game against Utd is special
I agree but CL is very important to the players. Hopefully we now win the League, the nightmare scenario of missing out on the Premier League, knocked out of the CL semifinal and having to play that lot fills me with dread. I know a few Raggies who have bet that, they have their tee shirts and songs ready, let’s put them in their box.

What I noticed was how foden was a downgrade on Grealish, lost the ball more times in the game than Grealish does in 6 or 7 games, Grealish is a master at keeping the ball
Foden isn’t fully fit yet after having his operation. But even then he’s not a downgrade as a player because he doesn’t keep the ball as well, he’s just a different sort of player.

Grealish will keep the ball more (pass completion):
Grealish 87% : Foden 81%

but Foden will be involved in far more goals and assists:
Grealish 12 in 3,250 minutes : Foden 19 in 2,432 minutes.

At their best they should both be in the team either side of Haaland, for me.

What I noticed was how foden was a downgrade on Grealish, lost the ball more times in the game than Grealish does in 6 or 7 games, Grealish is a master at keeping the ball

Still getting his form back I think but yes Pep will have noticed him giving the ball away a lot today.

Foden isn’t fully fit yet after having his operation. But even then he’s not a downgrade as a player because he doesn’t keep the ball as well, he’s just a different sort of player.

Grealish will keep the ball more (pass completion):
Grealish 87% : Foden 81%

but Foden will be involved in far more goals and assists:
Grealish 12 in 3,250 minutes : Foden 19 in 2,432 minutes.

At their best they should both be in the team either side of Haaland, for me.
Yep. Foden right, Grealish left, Haaland down the middle. Has to be.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.