Leeds (H) | PL | Post-Match Thread

I thought we would made a statement today and pummeled them instead of farting about at the end

Last edited:
Need the same at Everton because it won't be a pretty game.
Agreed, they get nothing at Brighton and all the pressure is on them though, a point won’t be enough for em so hopefully they have a go

Behave like that and we win ZERO trophies this season.
Just do what is best for the team, not for personal accomplishments. That was a crime today!
It should never happen!

We have lost 1-2 years from our life after the penalty but thankfully we won.
That's what matters now.
+4
But +4 will not stay if we are so "sleepy" and smug.
Pep will give them this lesson I'm sure and actually they just got this lesson today anyway. Did not cost us thankfully.
If you lost 1-2 years from your life after that. Pack it in mate football isn’t for you

It was one of those games where I'd wished that Leeds had just conceded the 3 points before 3pm and saved us all the bother of watching :(
In all faifness, people look at the games left to play..at this time of year the relegation fodder is in fact harder than most.

Definitely could have done without that penalty nonsense. I appreciate the good intentions behind Erl's gesture, but you just don't do that in a game that isn't over and absolutely needs to be won. At the same time, he's only 22, and some of the more senior players (including Ilkay himself) could have said "No, this isn't a friendly, you're the taker, you take it and win us this game."

Still, we're four points clear and in a fantastic position to go on and win this league. Great day to be a blue!
Has everyone forgotten Bayern away?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.