Leeds (H) | Post Match Thread

I understand why Pep wanted to rotate but, given that, some of his changes during the match were odd - keeping Mendy on after HT for one then taking Ake off and sticking Fern at CB after he'd been our best player up to then.

Just not fucking necessary to rotate that much. League isn't over, could be 8 points with 6 games left, fucking hell.

Maybe it's not even worth critiquing individual performances because that whole set up was so fucking alien, but Sterling was poor, missed a sitter. Jesus anonymous. Bernardo wasteful. Don't get me started on Cancelo. Torres was subpar but at least he scored.

Far from showing Bielsa too much respect, I think Pep underestimated them severely. The way we played in the second half, it's like he was showing off how many players we could play in their third, we were lucky not to concede 3. So unnecessary when you have Kevin and Riyad on the bench.

No idea what has happened to Sterling, apparently his twin is currently playing in his place.

Absolutely nothing right from him currently, can't control a ball, can't cross, running up blind allies, can't hit the target.

We must have the worst shot conversion ratio in the league and we must also have the worst shots faced to goals against as well.

I’d love to see the stats if they exist.

1-Pep won't even be mad bcoz he lost to his Guru, Romanticism won't even stop. He would be so so so so so blessed to see this result.

2-Title isn't done. They will be just 8 points behind given they win their games in hand.
And we still have tricky games away to Villa Brighton and Home To Chelsea.
Ideal scenario should have been winning at earliest as important games won't stop coming be it CL FA cup or League Cup final

3-Sterling awful and even of he reagins confidence he is not going to be game changer.

4-If we play same way against Dortmund, we are going out and if we don't improve PSG or zbayern will destroy us.

5-Losing to 10 menidtable team is embarrassing that tkk at home. We can learn something nfrom Rags about how to make comeback. We simply don't have it in us

Not the ideal start for a big week for us. Ferna should no way be centre half. I think if Diaz or Walker would have been on then they would not have been able to break so easily on us. But generally our shooting and heading and final pass selection has been atrocious today.

Bad day at the office. We have no right to win every game. The changes were necessary but did not work. The gap is still substantial to second. The next league game has taken on extra significance.

To rest player after 3 games is one thing.
to change 70% of team every 3 days it too much.
We are not playing our best football last few weeks.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.