Leeds (H) | Post Match Thread

If there was one game to lose in this run of a three league games, a cup final, a cup semifinal and a cup quarterfinal, this was it.

If there was someone to finish the chances, wouldn't have lost that. So much pressure on 10 men, without that goal that kills it.

Otherwise, the players pretty much played to routine. Goals conceded like that happens. The response though just missed the finishing.

A few rested, big response needed niw on Wednesday. And thereafter for the end of the season

Potentially 8 points ahead with 6 games to go. Seen that done before. League is not done yet. Hopefully Tottenham can get a result

My eldest lad just txt me the same thing. All the media saying the PL is over, but they’re secretly holding out for the rags to come back. We know it’s possible, so this is why we shouldn’t be spunking away chance after chance. It’s criminal.

Hopefully it is ultimately irrelevant, but once they’re down to 10 I don’t understand how the instructions don’t become for sterling and Torres to stretch and pull them to the byline every single time, and everyone in midfield is told to slip balls down the channel towards it. Why we continued to set up in the 18 yard umbrella and lob crosses into 5 foot players is just weird.

That was a great opportunity for Sterling to play himself back into contention for Wednesday. Unfortunately he had a stinker. Same applies really to Bernie and Torres. Both of them did themselves no favours. Gabby was kicked senseless in the first half and played poorly in the second half. Thought we would nick it after we equalised but these things happen. Zinchenko, Fern played ok. Stones looked great going forward and probably that cost him for their second when I thought he would catch Dallas more comfortably.

No disaster. We have lost a game, not a trophy.

Shakes head.
That's what happens when you play your 2nd choice defence.
2 chances 2 goals. Dreadful.
Only 8 points ahead if Utd win all their games in hand

Sterling is one of the highest paid players at the club. It is 100% right we should expect the very best from him 9 times out of 10. The reality is, he plays 1 good game in 10 and that is simply not good enough. The club is not getting what it is paying for by a long way.
Too right, higher standards are applied because he is so good

Sterling needs to look at himself

He had the opportunity to put his name forward to start Wednesday and now I wouldn’t have him on the bench

We looked so disjointed
Thank fuck he didn’t,best thing to come out of today I’m praying I never see him again in our shirt

Can’t win all games but a reminder to Peo not too fuck around with team selection too much and why the fcuk Aguero can’t get any game time is beyond me
Correct.Put a strong side out first,hopefully establish a lead,then rest the big guns.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.