Leeds (H) | Post Match Thread

Big fucking week coming up and it could go either way,but if the unthinkable happens and we lose both we could find ourselves in a whole world of pain end of season..

This is it in a nutshell. Go strong, get the game won and rest players. Now we've lost, dent to the confidence and there's no guarantee resting players is going to pay off. Having said that really the players out there should be capable of getting a result against Leeds, especially with ten men for half a game.

If we can move on Sterling and possibly Jesus close season and get two better players in we should do it, time to be ruthless. Looking at everyone's finances in this pandemic I think it's unlikely though.

why is it ridiculous?? That’s why we have a big squad.

The scoreline will tell you why its ridiculous, we got beat off a 10 men Leeds. Imagine if they didn't have 10 it would of been embarrassing mate.

We have a big squad yes doesn't mean you can go and make that many changes and expect them all to play well together. Especially when that team includes, Torres, Ake, Mendy. Fucking Nathan Ake looked heavier than purple ake today.

Let's just hope we go through against Dortmund otherwise we might end up with egg on our faces after that shit show.

A top striker & almost all of our issues will go. It’s insane a club of our status still don’t have a top striker.
Bang on, we were useless in front of goal, Gabby seems to drift out to the wings all the time or coming deep, just imagine a fully fit Aguero in that game. Fuck it, hopefully back to winning ways on Wednesday.

Should’ve played the full strength side going into Wednesday to keep up momentum. Weve played a weakened side before an important CL game and guess what....

what has happened to Sterling I will never know

The thing is, I should know better because its always the same names.

Go back to the Pep thread in November and you'll see the overlap between people saying Guardiola should be sacked and he's been found out/lost the dressing room are exactly the same people having a massive hissy fit because we lost out second game in 6 months.

Same people who wanted Gundogan sold etc.

And unfortunately they shout the loudest, try and outdo each other with the most extreme comments and then abuse anyone not having a temper tantrum.
Yep , the same posters who find negatives in everything. Their life must be desperate .
The best ones are the “ I knew that was going to happen when I saw the team sheet “ liars . Biggest bunches of arsed on here . They re always telling us which players should fuck off when the best thing they could do is take their own advice .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.