Leeds (H) | Post Match Thread

Fuck me its a loss but still at least 8 points clear. United still have spurs, Leeds, Liverpool...

Rested for Wednesday. A win on Wednesday and next weekend and this will be forgotten about. Up the blues!
Leicester too, i cant see them winning all their games. Today was frustrating as fuck but it was a free hit.

"Pep got that wrong. Too much respect blabla..."
In fact the result doesn't matter, noone gives a shit. The main point is to rest players and conserve energy. In fact I'm disappointed he didn't sub Stones or Cancelo to save their energy. The fact we lost was also good in the sense that it serve as a warning to keep them more focused on the remaining matches.
The reality is we can lose 4 or even 5 of the 6 remaining matches and still be champions.
Do you dare betting on United winning more than half of their 6 matches against Spurs, Villa, Leeds, Leicester, Liverpool and Wolves, knowing that they still have Thursday night to take care of? I know I'm not stupid enough to do that.

Shit happens. At least we know exactly who is in our best team and who isnt. Just hope it doesn't disrupt any momentum or confidence going into dortmund.
We knew anyway, they were rested but yes, hope it doesn't upset the applecart.

A result like that will happen literally once in a blue moon. We just have to move on... in years gone by us blues took defeat better than we have today - we’ve got a bit soft - you can’t win every week. A few players will have cast doubts in Peps mind today.
This is not the teams of old though. That's only sugarcoating an awful display. The old could be worse excuse just doesn't cut it anymore.
To lose to Leeds and the rags is bad enough to lose to A team with 10 men for over 50 minutes is downright embarrassing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.