• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
_____________________NOT KDB__________________________

NOT KDB_______NOT KDB__________NOT KDB_________NOT KDB

____________NOT KDB____________NOT KDB_______________

_____________________NOT KDB__________________________

__NOT KDB___________NOT KDB___________NOT KDB_____
I think he wants to play every game, I'd give him an hour then sub him.

Game time where possible for Torres, Aguero, Laporte, Zinchenko, Mendy and Ake in readiness for CL, FA cup and Caraboa final?

Please rest Dias and KDB

I see it like this:

Ederson
Cancelo
Stones
Laporte
Zinchenko/Mendy
Ferna
Bernardo
Gundo
Sterling
Aguero
Jesus

When is Torres going to start if not against Leeds? Not against Dortmund and not against Chelsea either. Maybe Villa?

Anyway, it's dubious whether Aguero would offer more than Torres in what is likely to be a very open game with a lot of running up and down. Jesus in the middle flanked by Torres and Sterling may be a more likely scenario.

With Sterling needing minutes, can't see Pep playing both Aguero and Torres. Hard to tell, but I think Torres offers more running off the ball and is more likely to start this one.

Last edited:
Ederson
Cancelo
Stones
Laporte
Zinchenko/Mendy
Bernardo
Fernandinho
Foden
Torres/Sterling
Agüero
Sterling/Jesus

I wanna see Sergio play in all the remaining PL games. Also need to get him in form for the cup games. I like to see team go back to classic 4-3-3 with Sergio or Jesus there instead of shoehorning Bernardo or KDB up front.

I don't give a shit about this game
Just beat Dortmund
Agreed - our winning run record is gone and we can afford to lose this.

We have a great opportunity to advance in the Chumps League and that absolutely needs to be the focus. We have the luxury that the league is almost in the bag and we can afford to drop points if necessary. We suffered two years ago from having the dippers right behind us when playing Spurs in the Chumps League and so Pep tried to get away with a weaker team in that first leg.

We have Chelsea in the FA Cup semi next week too which is also more important than the Leeds game. Play a team of fringe players and keep our big guns for Dortmund and Chelsea.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.