Leeds Thread - 2021/22

Bloody hell it's nice to be liked, I've never minded City because you're not that set of scummy, dirty, lucky, obnoxious twats from your neck of the woods. Tbh we don't really care what people think.

Our football was good last season, we won some lost some and took 4 points off you (come on I'm allowed to brag) but you still walked the league and probably will again.

So i will take the moral high ground and wish you all the best other than when we play you.

Oh and this sheep shagging thing is ridiculous, we have many other animals in Yorkshire.

Hope Bielsa’s football does well. Man to man defence, all over the park, and 7 man sprint attack that makes your marker hate you!

Out fitness your marker and you’re halfway home. The problem was dead balls, where match ups weren’t always so great, and the lack of cohesion when asking another player to pick up your man if you go to help out a colleague.

Enjoyed watching them play and personally have a soft spot for them. Welcome addition to the PL and another big, local game! Hopefully, their field will be in better nick when we play them this season?!

Hope Bielsa’s football does well. Man to man defence, all over the park, and 7 man sprint attack that makes your marker hate you!

Out fitness your marker and you’re halfway home. The problem was dead balls, where match ups weren’t always so great, and the lack of cohesion when asking another player to pick up your man if you go to help out a colleague.

Enjoyed watching them play and personally have a soft spot for them. Welcome addition to the PL and another big, local game! Hopefully, their field will be in better nick when we play them this season?!
Ye the pitch was awful after we put the new one in, spurs did us on that deal. Hopefully someone has been out with a spade and done some digging.

Bloody hell it's nice to be liked, I've never minded City because you're not that set of scummy, dirty, lucky, obnoxious twats from your neck of the woods. Tbh we don't really care what people think.

Our football was good last season, we won some lost some and took 4 points off you (come on I'm allowed to brag) but you still walked the league and probably will again.

So i will take the moral high ground and wish you all the best other than when we play you.

Oh and this sheep shagging thing is ridiculous, we have many other animals in Yorkshire.
Pep has a hard on for Bielsa. He could put a team out that rips KDB on half, shits down the hole and he'd call it a moment of tactical genius.

Walk around Elland Rd in a City top if you happen to get a ticket and then come back about wanting them to do well ........... when they where going through the mire and gates hit the 18k mark you never heard a thing from them ........ now you cannot get away from the bandwagon jumping twats

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.