Leeds Thread - 2021/22

Walk around Elland Rd in a City top if you happen to get a ticket and then come back about wanting them to do well ........... when they where going through the mire and gates hit the 18k mark you never heard a thing from them ........ now you cannot get away from the bandwagon jumping twats
Silly comments.

Already explained my reasoning. They were very good to me…personally…so nothing ANYONE says will change my PERSONAL fondness for the club.

That said, when City play them, I hope we win 5-0 every game!!!

I played for them as a kid and they were the first team to ask me to sign Pro for them! I used to live with John Lukic the ‘keeper, so sorry, mate, but that’s just the way it is!
Fair enough.

We all look back affectionately upon events or experiences that we enjoyed, so your feelings are completely understandable.

Was in dirty Leeds this weekend with the future ex Mrs Lee sat in Ginos quaffing a rather nice bottle of red and got talking to a dirty leeds fan from Doncaster he was telling me how Bielsa was so amazing for getting dirty leeds into the Prem by spending next to nowt, he was quite flummoxed when I mentioned 'apart from the £100 million'

Walk around Elland Rd in a City top if you happen to get a ticket and then come back about wanting them to do well ........... when they where going through the mire and gates hit the 18k mark you never heard a thing from them ........ now you cannot get away from the bandwagon jumping twats
FlusteredRadiantAtlanticblackgoby-size_restricted.gif

Was in dirty Leeds this weekend with the future ex Mrs Lee sat in Ginos quaffing a rather nice bottle of red and got talking to a dirty leeds fan from Doncaster he was telling me how Bielsa was so amazing for getting dirty leeds into the Prem by spending next to nowt, he was quite flummoxed when I mentioned 'apart from the £100 million'
It’s funny how a team’s supporters conveniently forget how much their manager has spent.

We need somewhere for myself, @jimharri, @Indaparkside, @manclad, @lancs blue and many others to vent their hatred.
As I said previously on Bluemoon,there is definitely a generation gap between those who hate Leeds and those who like/tolerate Leeds.
The under 50s have never experienced the joys of being subject to a barrage of hard,heavy objects hurled at them as I did (as well as many others) back in the 70s/ early 80s.
If it ever happens to any of the under 50s,they will soon change their tune and join us FOCs in hating the Neanderthal Yorkshire sheepshaggers!!!

As I said previously on Bluemoon,there is definitely a generation gap between those who hate Leeds and those who like/tolerate Leeds.
The under 50s have never experienced the joys of being subject to a barrage of hard,heavy objects hurled at them as I did (as well as many others) back in the 70s/ early 80s.
If it ever happens to any of the under 50s,they will soon change their tune and join us FOCs in hating the Neanderthal Yorkshire sheepshaggers!!!
I have never had the pleasure, but Mrs Vienna enjoyed dirty Leeds' "hospitality" on more than one occasion.

you-useyour-tongue-20-prettier-thana-dollar-whore-32905884.png

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.