Leeds United (A) Post Match Thread

I hope we get loads of players pull out of the internationals, we need rest and working on tactics not fucking about playing shit international games.

If and buts, but I agree, shit we miss a striker.
We may be missing a striker but it must stlill be somebody's job to get in the box when we are attacking. I feel a bit for Torres, even if he beats his man, he will look up and see no blue in sight. Is this why he never attempts it? Foden got through on the left a couple of times at the end, nobody to give it to. Are our midfielders not allowed in the box either?

I think a reality check is needed we’ve had no pre-season, players called up on international duty , let’s be honest they already look knackered I think two seasons of readjustment is on the cards I’ll take top four and the league cup anything else from now is a bonus for me.
I agree. This season and the next one will be transitional seasons for us. We're like a old car crocked on the hard shoulder waiting for a breakdown vehicle to arrive while 5-6 teams are zooming past us in the fast lane. Pissed away millions on average talent whilst not addressing serious needs in the squad.

Never heard so much BS,
34yrs watching & given up after 3 games
Well, you couldn't off been watching/supporting before the takeover,
And watched a fking abysmal shit then, & knowing that fk all we will be challenging for except the fking relegation zone.
Do you think we will win the league this year?

Answer honestly.

Sorry but Peps not really here and hasnt been for a while, Bielsa showed him up today for lacking passion at half time, the second half by recent standards was rubbish, headless chickens.

Balls to Liverpool.
But can't disagree about City we need to up our game m8.
Getting Aguero & Jesus back.
Playing Ake over Mendy & letting Dias & Laporte have a run of games to build up a partnership will surely make us stronger though?

Absolutely. But the rest of the team look so disjointed, we have a way to go.

If we are not out of it by Christmas, then we have a good chance imo. But that's a big 'if'.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.