Leeds United (A) Post Match Thread

Considering our pre season is normally about 3 weeks long & we’re 3 weeks into our season, without any preseason, I’d say fitness wise it probably is. But just my opinion & like arseholes, we all have one ;)
My point is that we can call it whatever we like and we are going to gain match fitness BUT the other teams, especially Liverpool are already at cruising speed while we are still on the choke

Would take top 4 and damage limitation. Don’t know what goes on in the boardroom, probably too busy looking to add Beirut F.C to the group.
Confident we’ll be 2nd just not happy with that...

How times have changed Eh?

Would have given my right arm for this years ago and I’m still not happy...

EjbL6EmWoAsiI1n
Can we just have this back please??
Three gods.

No pace and unable to stretch teams. All those tap ins, with the ball squared across the six yard box, were a key feature in the two dominant years. We are too predictable. We are not a 90 minute team, if you hang on against us, you will get your chances.

Possibly out of the title race already, three games in. We had to hit the ground running this season and against Wolves it looked like we had, then the last two league games have reverted back to last season's shit shows. We need a Vinny in this side, someone to bang heads together and rally the troops, who have we capable of doing this?

Some of us have seen the team going backwards since the 18/19 season and the departure of Kompany. I for one hope Dias can be Vinny’s replacement and galvanise those around him, but it will not happen overnight. More days like this to come this season.

Maybe so.

3 games in is too early to call though imo.
No pre season,injuries galore etc,means I'll not write us off challenging for stuff just yet.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.