Leeds United (A) Post Match Thread

This some sort of check whether you get in the bluemoon forum? Pathetic!! I've got my programme from September 1984 versus Blackpool FC in the Milk Cup. I'd been in Manchester for a few days.
Haha! You’re a funny one.

City fans on here are a disgrace, slagging off players and pep, we have no divine right to win every game, yes we are going through a difficult period. Support the team and stop turning into rag fans, we win we lose together get over yourselves.

Not sure what’s hypocritical but I’m sure you’ll be a good boy and let me know.

You’re not sure what’s hypocritical about telling a poster they are repetitive but continually repeat yourself in opposition of their view?

You want me to explain it? Haha

As per previous managers we are now at a crossroads, history and logic is on my side but good let’s see how it pans out.

City fans on here are a disgrace, slagging off players and pep, we have no divine right to win every game, yes we are going through a difficult period. Support the team and stop turning into rag fans, we win we lose together get over yourselves.

You didn’t mention York away or Alan Ball. Your hearts not in it:-)

Haha! You’re a funny one.
What's funny about that? Lived in Manchester from 1984 - 2007 and supported MCFC all those years as we won fuck all apart from the play-off final v Gillingham and our route back to the EPL. In Somerset since 2007 and a very different City. You always so obnoxious and unpleasant to recently joined posters?

Fucking hell,
It’s going to be a long year.

Its been a long three weeks , looking at the state of some posters on this forum , what a bunch of entitled fuckers we are turning into. We have had a ropey start to the season , and their are plenty of reasons / excuses for this , i wont be judging Pep or the squad until at least November/December , after a decade of unprecedented success maybe a season recharging the batteries is due , but we will be back at the top because our owners will not settle for 2nd best. The media would love us to fail its our duty to disappoint them and the 'istree clubs

A few rags in disguise on here and a few weird City fans who think they know better than the trophy winning god that is Pep.

What is your problem Mr Angry?? I never said you posted that drivel and was actually reinforcing that it was absolute drivel. David Silva is one of the greatest players ever to play for Manchester City.
I was asking - what in 2020 - is a Pep-type player??
Do you actually understand what I wrote?
Eh?
I’m not at all angry.

Maybe you should have made yourself a little clearer.

Its been a long three weeks , looking at the state of some posters on this forum , what a bunch of entitled fuckers we are turning into. We have had a ropey start to the season , and their are plenty of reasons / excuses for this , i wont be judging Pep or the squad until at least November/December , after a decade of unprecedented success maybe a season recharging the batteries is due , but we will be back at the top because our owners will not settle for 2nd best. The media would love us to fail its our duty to disappoint them and the 'istree clubs
People also ignore the scheduling, the corona virus, the atmosphere, no pre-season, training is probably different, the entire thing is a complete one-off.

And the issue beyond that is we're allowed to failure. The scouse cunts and the rags aren't.

I make no excuses for our performances theey've been shit but we all know this is not the City we're used to, and whether it's the players or Pep actually isn't clear. One thing is for certain, this is a broken season so I'm expecting the worst.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.