Leeds United (A) Post Match Thread

You’re not sure what’s hypocritical about telling a poster they are repetitive but continually repeat yourself in opposition of their view?

You want me to explain it? Haha

As per previous managers we are now at a crossroads, history and logic is on my side but good let’s see how it pans out.
Nah, I reckon I started after about his 4th post saying the same thing then just replied out of courtesy.
I’m nice like that.
Agree with your last paragraph though.

What's funny about that? Lived in Manchester from 1984 - 2007 and supported MCFC all those years as we won fuck all apart from the play-off final v Gillingham and our route back to the EPL. In Somerset since 2007 and a very different City. You always so obnoxious and unpleasant to recently joined posters?
Depends on their posts mate.

Its been a long three weeks , looking at the state of some posters on this forum , what a bunch of entitled fuckers we are turning into. We have had a ropey start to the season , and their are plenty of reasons / excuses for this , i wont be judging Pep or the squad until at least November/December , after a decade of unprecedented success maybe a season recharging the batteries is due , but we will be back at the top because our owners will not settle for 2nd best. The media would love us to fail its our duty to disappoint them and the 'istree clubs

Our unprecedented success was built on winning the league then dropping off sacking the manager then moving on. So history has told us that we haven’t been successful every season. Let’s face it that is unrealistic. So why change now? Which is really what you are arguing for. Which previous manager got away with losing a quarter of his league games, underwhelming in Europe for 4 years. Beaten recently with a whimper in a semi against the arse and in the CL against the mighty Lyon.

Let’s not mention a lucky second half escape against wolves, a drubbing by the mighty Leicester and a plucky draw against the newly promoted Leeds.

What's funny about that? Lived in Manchester from 1984 - 2007 and supported MCFC all those years as we won fuck all apart from the play-off final v Gillingham and our route back to the EPL. In Somerset since 2007 and a very different City. You always so obnoxious and unpleasant to recently joined posters?

Welcome to the clique that is bluemoon pal, next thing they'll be checking your post history.......oh wait.

I’ll say it again.

I wasn’t angry.

How can you possibly know how I’m feeling?
Because I'm trained to know this sort of thing. Vienna_70 reveals deep nostalgia for a sadly long-gone age. Let that pent-up anger go and think of the worst Manchester City kits of all time. I think we've nailed it with this seasons third kit.

Regardless of the result it was a great game of football. Full marks to Leeds for sustaining the early pressure and then playing good football to get themselves back in it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.