Leeds United (A) Post Match Thread

I don’t have to assess nish mate as I'm not skriking and doing kneejerk posts like you and your "we aren't winning the league or champions league " after just three games.
You throw the towel in and be fickle and don't be shocked or try to be a smart arse calling me out after I've pulled you for such a pathetic post.

And shutting you down on the internet? Dafuq is that shit?
I'm just replying to you, if replies offend you then the internet isn't for sensitive souls like you.
The irony here is that I'm not the one who is offended...

You are just an idiot. I've posted 26 times. I know what you think Bully Boy. Oh, actually you don't think - City are just fantastic at the moment. No issues, no problems, brilliant squad and why even have a bluemoon forum.
Nah we’ve been poor- I just can’t get up the energy to be as pissed off as you.

Pep will put Gundogan straight back in the team , he likes the control he gives our team , he slows the game , keeps possesison and stifles the opposition , which is exactly what we needed today against Leeds we were to open. Alongside Dinho with KDB and Foden it is our best chance of getting back to controlling games , we need to steady the ship and get our possession stats back with a stronger back four with Dias and the rest will fall into place
We havent turned into a shite side overnight , let the drama queens in the media create that narrative.

Check away hilts.
This some sort of check whether you get in the bluemoon forum? Pathetic!! I've got my programme from September 1984 versus Blackpool FC in the Milk Cup. I'd been in Manchester for a few days.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.