Leeds United (A) Post Match Thread

Pep seems very happy with that!

WTF Really? Getting boring his interviews as well..

There were loads of times when we had 3, 4 players running at their defence & nobody really had a purpose to it.

Now picture Haaland, running in front of KDB, in the same situation.

Buy him fir next sesson. Even if we have to treble our record.
Haaland is an absolute beast - would love to see him at City!

Pep "Good game"

Go back to Spain

It was a good game. I enjoyed it a lot.
Many teams will have problem with Leeds. Van Dijk said the same and I didn’t really believe him. But they were really impressive.

Dont care what anyone says, dippers get one of those decisions in the last ten mins, whatever happened so far dont matter, at that point its 1-1, literally ANY of our rivals get a pen in that game. Its ok saying leeds were better, that should have no bearing on a var decision. As for our performance, we need a proper striker and a left back, Mendy starts well, gets booked, then his head goes,oh and Mahrez decision making is me me me all the fcking time. Leeds look a good outfit and can play, credit to em. Oh, and this thread has accelerated faster than you can read it, must have been a lot of knife twisters waiting for their chance, well have your say and fck off till after the break.

A striker is a must now, if Aguero comes back he needs to gain match sharpness and how long he's been out that may not be till after Christmas. Gabby is brilliant and runs for the sake of running but he, among others, miss way too many chances. We need to get a proven goal scorer in to get bedded in and settled who can then move into Kuns place when he leaves next summer. That is vital at this point now. A new left back wouldn't go a miss either.

So why do we keep making the same mistakes? Why do teams keep cutting us open? He is a fantastic manager but These things have a shelf life
If the players up top stopped giving the ball away like they’ve never played football before and actually showed some determination to win it back, that might be a start.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.