Leeds United (A) Post Match Thread

1. if I remember the conversation here about new penalties rules, majority was laughing at them, I hope you are laughing now
2. 23 shots, two on target, you'll win nothing with those stats
3. I've been saying for some time now, the mettle of this team has gone early in the past season and we never regained it. It seems neither the manager nor the players can do anything about his. Very soon more and more teams will start treating us like Wenger's Arsenal.
4. KdB needs to do something about his game, his huffing and puffing and forcing the game produces literally nothing, only his game suffers. Never seen Merlin or Yaya doing this, even when loosing

Wtf happened to the interplay between our front three? All of them are just head down dribble merchants these days. Combine that and the loss of silva, we can’t keep hold of the ball well enough. Unless we turn things around rapid we are getting nowhere near the title this year.

Exactly this. What the hell is Pep thinking when he's watching the team play? I thought Pep's philosophy was always to have a man to pass to. Where are the triangles? That side could barely put 2 passes together without losing the ball.

Right, even Kevin made some poor choices up front every now and then.

Other than sterling at the end who ran at the keeper, the stats show alot of shots, but we didn't create that many CLEAR chances that we normally do, the ones that just get tapped in.

The ones we did, we had shots off that got blocked, unlucky but happens.
We had some great attacking situations but without a striker we couldn't convert them into chances.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.