Leeds United (A) Post Match Thread

The players are not fit and can only last 20 min. Leicester took us apart, wolves had chances and so have Leeds.

We must be the unfittest team in the league. The press is gone. This is the main reason why we are struggling. All of the teams that have caused us problems this year have out run and out fought us.

How do we fix this? Crept in last year and is the main cause of our downfall.

Btw I honestly believe Messi will sign a pre contract with City in January just to say fuck you to Barcelona for reneging on their promise to let him go. That will really fuck off our enemie.

CITY!
Can’t see it tbh now . I don’t think he will move because of the upheaval of his family . Think we missed our chance .

Our unprecedented success was built on winning the league then dropping off sacking the manager then moving on. So history has told us that we haven’t been successful every season. Let’s face it that is unrealistic. So why change now? Which is really what you are arguing for. Which previous manager got away with losing a quarter of his league games, underwhelming in Europe for 4 years. Beaten recently with a whimper in a semi against the arse and in the CL against the mighty Lyon.

Let’s not mention a lucky second half escape against wolves, a drubbing by the mighty Leicester and a plucky draw against the newly promoted Leeds.

18 months ago Pep won a domestic treble , no other club has achieved that , unprecedented. He set standards our club could never dream of , so i wont be throwing my toys out of the pram , other clubs have improved and our standards have dropped in the last year or so.
Football comes in cycles , its the Dipper stime for their five minutes of fame , we will be back with Pep at the helm or another top class manager , but i dont let it chew me up , i think we have both supported the club too long and as you say its unrealistic to expect success every season

Because I'm trained to know this sort of thing. Vienna_70 reveals deep nostalgia for a sadly long-gone age. Let that pent-up anger go and think of the worst Manchester City kits of all time. I think we've nailed it with this seasons third kit.

No chance , we played in all yellow for one game at Highbury in 70's, , i thought i had gone to wrong football ground when our lads ran out , it was hideous and we got battered.

18 months ago Pep won a domestic treble , no other club has achieved that , unprecedented. He set standards our club could never dream of , so i wont be throwing my toys out of the pram , other clubs have improved and our standards have dropped in the last year or so.
Football comes in cycles , its the Dipper stime for their five minutes of fame , we will be back with Pep at the helm or another top class manager , but i dont let it chew me up , i think we have both supported the club too long and as you say its unrealistic to expect success every season

It’s actually a crying shame from someone who grew up desperate for cup success that it’s value has diminished to so little. The league and champions league is now the only real judgment sadly. I hope another manager can bring back a league title and be the first to win the champions league.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.