Leeds United (A) | Post Match Thread

Haaland apparently about to join the NBC Sports pitch side desk in a minute…

This should be good.

Good game and city pkayed welk at times . Our defence is very suspect and atm I don’t fancy us to keep a clean sheet which is crazy with having 5 centre backs . Stones and ake pkayed well but akanji looked very flaky . Rico Lewis will save us millions and only when cancelo came on did we lose our way down the right . Gnonto looks like he will be a world class player but grealish needs to get a lot better because even with the assists it wasn’t gout enough .

Kept up with it while watching the game on TV..

My stars, if even half of them are City fans, I'll stand topping.

Most of them are supporters of the twin Red Filths at either end of the East Lancs or else 'bots' intended to stir up trouble on behalf of the so-called G18 clubs.

F**k 'em all. Well done lads, especially Grealish for the 2nd half and Mahrez for setting up 5 of our 10 first-half shots on goal.

Yeah, f**k 'em all lads. Just keep doing that voodoo that you do so well..
There's a few posters on this forum that are unendingly negative. And there were two or three of them on the match thread. I seriously doubt that they're City fans. Ones to keep an eye on.

Ok one for the referee fraternity. If a team have a free kick on the edge of their opponents box and the keeper punches your centre forward in the face, is that a penalty? Or is the ball deemed dead? Just wondering, when Gundo got a stray hand in the face just as those fuckers we’re about to take the free kick, Twatwell stopped the game to make sure the Leeds player hadnt injured his hand then let them take it again.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.