Leeds United (A) | Post Match Thread

She obviously doesn’t know that Pep watches a lot of basketball and in that situation (which happens two dozen times in a game of basketball) you always always pass to the man with more space in a 2v1.

She obviously doesn’t know Pep, doesn’t know basketball and doesn’t have any experience of football at this level neither.
Shall we refer to her in the future as "Eni A Scarecrow" as she hasn't got a brain

sub-buzz-8079-1612218898-32.png

Last edited:
And the first goal happened because Mahrez hit the target with his shot unlike Grealish who skied every effort.

This is a hilarious point.

They were both shite in different ways. If Grealish didn't get his assists (the first he earned and put on a plate), I would have just been pissed off with his profligacy and inability to make a tangible difference to the outcome of the game.

Mahrez floats in & out and offers very little in tracking back, he was also a bit poor in dribbling past players tonight. He isn't going to get better and I'd rather Palmer or Alvarez get his minutes.
The point is the goal would've never happened if Grealish took that shot because it would've been in row Z instead of Rodri's feet, yes you always have more chances of scoring if you hit the target, such a hilarious point.
If Grealish and Gundogan finished Mahrez's passes he would've had a couple of assitsts too, it's not his fault they wasted the chances he created, and Grealish isn't any better at tracking back than Mahrez.

Ederson - 6, nothing to say, Leeds were rubbish so he had nothing to do really

Lewis, 8 - really impressive and looked comfortable in midfield, I trust him
Stones, 7 - quiet night but didn't do anything wrong, solid as always
Akanji, 6 - got a bit lost for the Leeds goal but otherwise fine, he's a good option
Ake, 9 - my MOTM, supported Grealish and was really controlled in defence, coming on strong

Rodri, 9 - so classy and seems to like scoring against Leeds, always so good
De Bruyne, 8 - took about 20 mins to get going but never looked back, he's in good form
Gundogan, 7 - kept things steady without being that exciting, steady Ilkay as always

Mahrez, 6 - very little to say either way, but I like him generally
Haaland, 8 - a mixed night and yet still scored twice, he's normalising freakish stuff
Grealish, 8 - bad night in front of goal but notched two assists, played Leeds like a fiddle

Fuck off atwell.

What an absolute ****.

Leeds kicked fuckin lumps out of us first half, they was late on Jack numerous times, left their leg in everytime, followed through every challenge, the ref? Fuck all. Nada.Nish.Nothing.

We did two shoves in the back, Rico made a decent challenge and the first yellow of the game.

Absolutely bent officiating with us again.

Up yours the FA, the premier league and PIGMOL, all obviously in wank overdrive coz the red mardarses won.

Good all round performance , we should have scored double figures and we didnt get out of second gear , our forward players were ring rusty only to be expected after the disruption of the World Cup , need to put a run together and put pressure on the Goons , lets see what Arteta and his players are really made of between now and Easter.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.