Leeds United (A) | Post Match Thread

Jack was kicked to fuck. It took a big heart to play that well 2nd half.
KDB awesome. Unplayable. Haaland scored two, and could have had four. Rodri did the biz. And young Rico Lewis in his first full PL match was fantastic.
This is what happened. .

For those using train to return to Manchester it’s going to be pretty grim.
Signalling problems at Leeds Station will mean congestio, some TPE services will be replaced by buses and the last Northern service is due to be only a 2 coacher.

Good luck lads :(

We have the world's best centre forward and we still need a dozen good chances to score three goals
And I'm really not a fan of Akanji. Powder puff effort to get to the cross from the corner they scored from and in a world of his own when they came so close to a second

KDB outstanding again
Gundogan had a good game
Grealish much improved second half and shouldn't have been subbed
Haaland was poor really. He's there to stick those chances away
Everyone else had a steady game

Good result and good battling from us after they scored theirs.

I'll have a post win moan though - Cancelo is useless.

Like so many games this season, we were okay and won and that’s great and it’ll do… but it wasn’t a good performance, again.

Our finishing was atrocious!

What we did though was that we battled well and were right up for it and didn’t let Leeds get on top at any time despite them being the hardest runners in the league.

Our midfield of Lewis (who did play in midfield) Rodri Gundogan and de Bruyne were all very good. Ake and Stones too, and Akanji who I thought was rubbish for about a month before the World Cup (and wasn’t good against Liverpool) was much better tonight (still can’t jump though and they scored over him).

Grealish Haaland and Mahrez were frustrating. Their finishing (the first two mainly) was atrocious yet they also won us the game so can’t grumble too much.

Pitch was embarrassing for a PL team, clearly fucked up on purpose

They wouldn’t be the first to do it

The Brentford pitch the other day looked shit and the grass was quite long when they played spurs. I said in a thread that about that match a few days ago that it looked like playing down the park.

It’s pleasing in comparison to the shit show against Brentford which wasn’t particularly an anomaly before the WC. If we carry on like that, we’ll be fine.

We raise our game in the ‘bigger’ games

It’s pleasing in comparison to the shit show against Brentford which wasn’t particularly an anomaly before the WC. If we carry on like that, we’ll be fine.

Brentford pitch isnt great either
Our pitch was ok though when Brentford beat us,

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.