Leeds United (A) | Post Match Thread

I wonder if Jack invites the treatment he gets a bit by getting up smiling and getting up after he gets kicked. He probably needs to start doing the little scream out thing that the best shithousers do (when they shout “Argh!”), and then roll around a bit. Then maybe get up and start pushing and shoving. If he gets his opponent booked early on then the kicking would have to stop.

I don’t know if professional teams work on stuff like that but Pep needs to have a word. If you look happy to be kicked from pillar to post every game, then you’ll get kicked and the referee won’t bother doing anything about it. If Grealish looks like he doesn’t care, the why will the ref?

Excellent 3 points in what could have been a tricky night.

Made it a little difficult for ourselves with so many good chances missed but it was a dominating performance overall (though as a few others have said it’s unlike us to let teams have a sniff in the last 20).

With the quick turnaround to the weekend there will be scope for decent rotation with a lot of hungry players to come in - I’ve got a feeling Everton could be in trouble if we play similar, someone is going to get a proper doing soon and it could be the end of the road for Frank.

It’s getting increasingly impressive watching Rico’s quality and maturity in this team, he could be smashing through and demanding more playing time this season than anyone could have imagined.

Roll on Saturday.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.