Leeds United (A) - Sat 30th April, 17:30 (BST) | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the potential for us to fuck up depreciates significantly after the next 2 games.

They are all big games though obviously.

Another Burnley performance please blues.

If Leeds play like Burnley did that day, then yes.

They gifted us the freedom of the pitch and went 4-4-2 for the first time this season.

We will know in the first ten minutes at Elland Road if it's going to be a long night.

If Newcastle get anything earlier in the day, we will win, no question.

It’s incredible, apart from switching Matip and Konate, the other 3 in the defence play every minute of every game without ever getting injured or suspended! It’s like they’re some sort of bionic saints…
They all have asthma too according to the medical reports. If that's true then obviously they have found a way to cheat the system.
Well there's a surprise!!!!!!!

Like his prioritising worked so well last season .
11 best players out there get it won and then ring the changes.
Any other way only leaves unnecessary work for ourselves.
It's OK saying get it won & ring the changes but remember we can only change 3 players

I hope you are right, but I wouldn’t be so sure. Pep has mentioned only recently that Kev has been playing with an ankle injury.

I know he has, and he will continue playing through the pain, pretty sure of that. From what Pep said he’s not making it worse by playing on it, just feeling pain (and thanks to Martinez he has lots of experience of that)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.