Leeds United (A) - Sat 30th April, 17:30 (BST) | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a must win, but making a few changes and I think Grealish will have a big game.

Ederson

Cancelo
Dias
Laporte
Zinchenko

Benardo
Fernandinho
Gundogan

Sterling
Jesus
Grealish

3-1 to us (Jesus, Grealish, Gundogan)

It’s incredible, apart from switching Matip and Konate, the other 3 in the defence play every minute of every game without ever getting injured or suspended! It’s like they’re some sort of bionic saints…

Not just them. Check out Salah. He plays every game. He plays every single fucking game! CL, Premier League, F.A. Cup, League Cup, you name it. Sorry, he's very occasionally rested for the domestic cup games. Although he's there too when it matters. The guy is never injured. It's eerie — I just don't get it. When I think of Sergio's injury record, this guy is unreal. Just don't get it. Mané's not far behind in terms of match after match and not getting injured.

Not just them. Check out Salah. He plays every game. He plays every single fucking game! CL, Premier League, F.A. Cup, League Cup, you name it. Sorry, he's very occasionally rested for the domestic cup games. Although he's there too when it matters. The guy is never injured. It's eerie — I just don't get it. When I think of Sergio's injury record, this guy is unreal. Just don't get it. Mané's not far behind in terms of match after match and not getting injured.
City also have a player that is rarely injured and has a great recovery ability..that player is Sterling..Do of that information what you will.

I hope you are right, but I wouldn’t be so sure. Pep has mentioned only recently that Kev has been playing with an ankle injury.

he has been playing with that since the euros tbf , i think gundy might come in on sat and give kev a rest , unless he wants to play then he will

Another nail biter this one. I just hope Newcastle can do us a favour in the early kick off so we know a win gives us a 4pt gap and gives us that breathing room.

It would be a huge confidence booster to go 4pts clear before going to the Bernabeu. Leeds will work so hard for 90 mins. The players are going to have to work so hard again. And then go once more against Real. There is no respite now. Real will be resting players this weekend with La Liga sewn up. They'll probably win it this weekend which is then a big boost for them to go all out in the CL.

And we then follow it up with Newcastle at home the following weekend.

The next two for us and Liverpool (they have Spurs at home) will decide the title in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.