Leeds United (H) - Post-Match Thread

Kev is back

classic KDB for 90 minutes

every player and sub were on it tonight as well

Bielsa is a cock. Never seen such naivety from a manager, especially an older experienced one who should know better

Is there anybody else that feels slightly depressed right now?

It’s hard to stomach knowing that the chances of it ever being this good after Pep leaves is pretty much zero.

Feel like I’m on happy drugs, but have been told the supply is limited so better not get used to it.
They do says it’s better to have loved and lost and whilst not Pep, our last two managers also gave us trophies and some absolutely fantastic football along the way.

I hate to say it, but Leeds are probably the biggest 2nd season syndrome we have seen in a long time. Last one was probably Blackpool?
Blackpool went down at the end of their first season.

They did well until Christmas but collapsed afterwards.

I thought it was noticeable how aggressive our running was through the middle with the ball at our feet in the first half. Haven't seen that much this season. Think Leeds left the space there expecting us to build out wide and play the old switcheroo which we only did a couple of times.

Kevin was superb but Rodri! Mother of God! Silva has a fight on his hands to win player of the season.

7 didn't flatter us at all and I love how we run and run and run.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.