Leeds United (H) - Post-Match Thread

Blackpool went down at the end of their first season.

They did well until Christmas but collapsed afterwards.
I remembered them doing well in their first half of the season when they came up, I forgot they plummeted straight back down in the second half!

Jack is growing into the team, and the the thing he is learning that unlike at Villa he has to work as hard as everybody else. At Villa he got a free pass because he was their main man, at City if he doesn't work as hard as others he does not play. It happened with Mahrez, now look at him tackling back and closing down. The very best get the ethics of the game, yes we have special talents, but if you sign for us and watch Kev and Bernardo work their socks until the final whistle and if we are 5 nil up it sets a standard you have to reach to play. Kev was magnificent tonight, he is our new King Colin.

What i like is they all seem to love being in that competitive environment, they drive each other on and take a collective joy in each others achievements.

It has to be a fantastic environment to work in as you hear no moans, no complaints, when asked to play they are all ready and give everything they can. You see the bench celebrate as much as those on the pitch, it really is special and I believe we are possibly as good as we have ever been.

I love that we win playing beautiful football, for so many years we watched good, average and indifferent players wear our shirt. they mostly represented us with pride and I love them for that, now though we are in an era none of us should ever forget because its special, very very special.

On a side note I love Zincho, he epitomises us as a team, he is very talented, Ukraine's main man, yet for us he plays the role assigned to him, he fights for a place and he never lets us down, the lad should be in our proud tradition of having cult heroes, up there in the pantheon.

Best team ever. Stuff the rest.
100% the best team to EVER play in the Premier league. What we are doing under Pep is phononemial, To keep doing what we are doing year in year out under Pep is remarkable, All the players to still have this fight, desire and hunger to win titles it's fucking brilliant.

Fuck the "Twats of 99" and "The indrawables"...CITY CITY CITY

I wouldn’t swap having experienced these times for the world. I guess there’s still a lot we can achieve that hasn’t yet been, but I’m hoping Pep decides he wants to create a dynasty with the next crop coming through and stick around for say the next 15 years or so. The thought of him leaving gives me chills.
Like being married to miss world I suppose, the only way is down

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.