Leeds United (H) - Post-Match Thread

They do says it’s better to have loved and lost and whilst not Pep, our last two managers also gave us trophies and some absolutely fantastic football along the way.
I wouldn’t swap having experienced these times for the world. I guess there’s still a lot we can achieve that hasn’t yet been, but I’m hoping Pep decides he wants to create a dynasty with the next crop coming through and stick around for say the next 15 years or so. The thought of him leaving gives me chills.

having wintessed the great brazil team of the 70's , Ajax in the 80's and Barca in the 90's this team is on a par , the difference is we do not have a Pele, Cruyff or Messi , we have 15/16 players all contributing at the highest levels , i havent seen a better footballing TEAM in my life.
This result was coming , someone was going to get a proper hiding and glad it was Leeds because of their nauseous fans , not for the way they play the game , shithouses like Wolves deserve a thrashing for their cowardly approach.
i think it was the 74 Brazil team, best team i have ever seen no one could live with them,except for Man city of course ;-)

That was a thoroughly enjoyable performance. All the team played well, very fluid front three and midfield. Great to see so many different scorers too. Our goal difference looks a lot healthier now. KDB, Foden and Rhodri were all fantastic but as I said it was very much a superb team performance. Am sure I'll find it hard to sleep now though, thank goodness I am not in work tomorrow, still feel so excited about it all. Good crowd contribution tonight too, from both sides.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.