Leeds United (H) - Post-Match Thread

i think it was the 74 Brazil team, best team i have ever seen no one could live with them,except for Man city of course ;-)
Football is on a completely different level to back then. This City side could possibly score a dozen goals against the 1970 Brazil team.

Sorry for being pedantic, but Rodri doesn't have an H in it and when it's spelt Rhodri it really bloody annoys me

Now go and write 'Rodri' two hundred times
I don’t know why we even call him Rodri. His name is Rodrigo, he has Rodrigo on his back.

Everyone looked hungry tonight. Biggest plus was KDB - his goals and his general energy. Great to see us back on song after Wolves sucked the life out of the game on Saturday. Leeds were pretty awful and we took full advantage.

having wintessed the great brazil team of the 70's , Ajax in the 80's and Barca in the 90's this team is on a par , the difference is we do not have a Pele, Cruyff or Messi , we have 15/16 players all contributing at the highest levels , i havent seen a better footballing TEAM in my life.
This result was coming , someone was going to get a proper hiding and glad it was Leeds because of their nauseous fans , not for the way they play the game , shithouses like Wolves deserve a thrashing for their cowardly approach.
Best footballing teams of all time: Brazil 1970, Barcelona 2011, Manchester City 2018, 2019, 2021/22. I should know, i’ve seen some shit (home & away (80s/ 90s 00s).

Who said you can’t polish a turd.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.