Leeds United (H) - Post-Match Thread

Is there anybody else that feels slightly depressed right now?

It’s hard to stomach knowing that the chances of it ever being this good after Pep leaves is pretty much zero.

Feel like I’m on happy drugs, but have been told the supply is limited so better not get used to it.
I've been thinking that about 6 mths after he arrived. There is no one in his class right now....

Glad for the nice atmosphere, Kevin , Jack & the 3 points.

Hopefully Bernardo is fine & City will continue their winning streak to break all records.

I think someone went down with 42 pts(maybe West ham?) God willing we can grab an extra point somewhere before the end of the season. Don't want it going down to the last game
I don’t want to be pessimistic but that means we need 2 more points, our goal difference is only +31

Is there anybody else that feels slightly depressed right now?

It’s hard to stomach knowing that the chances of it ever being this good after Pep leaves is pretty much zero.

Feel like I’m on happy drugs, but have been told the supply is limited so better not get used to it.
No, not depressed at all. I knew as soon as he was appointed that we were about to see our greatest ever manager and any replcement would not be (the greatest ever). I didn't think he would stay this long so it's just wonderful to still have him in charge and for him to have had and taken the the time to keep developing the team.

Pep was very self-effacing, again, after the match, with his all I do is get them to run schtick. Of course he does more than that but he is correct about having to have the players and we can keep building great squads that the right sort of managers will be able to use to deliver entertaining football and trophies. I don't think anyone, all things considered, will top what Pep does but it can still be great.

Meanwhile enjoy this and hope that the boys keep delivering.

I see that weird **** Delaney has managed to re-hash one of his many 'City are bad because they've spent millions and it's not fair' articles, nearly a year on from him wanking Liverpool off for beating Palace 7-0. At this point, we might as well just laugh about it because it will never end.

The commentators last night kept mentioning how Leeds had a bit of a crisis in defence, i must admit i don't watch many of their games so not sure who is who, but they did look pretty light at the back. It didn't seem like a normal Leeds performance against us where they hassle you constantly, but i do believe that was also because of what City did. I know Bielsa mentioned that it wasn't anything special from City and it was pretty much a normal performance from us, can't work out if he is just saying that or if he actually means it because it was different from every time we have played Leeds. The reason is we were playing to overload areas, Foden's position was meant to get them out of shape and that's exactly what it did. We never really see Rodri doing penetrating runs but that's what happened because we had Stones and Zinchenko covering deep and filling in, but that was allowed for because of the position of Foden. It was pretty inspired from Pep.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.