Leeds United (H) - Sat 6th May, 15:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Was confident of a win, then they brought in BFS and now even more confident after he compared himself with Pep. Hope we smash the Lids comfortably and Sam can whine about it afterwards. Am more worried about injuries to our players though thanks to Sam being in the chair.
His mate slur Alex will have been on the blower already telling him to kick the fuck out of our lads

I think Pep will want this game done by half time and will go strong and then take key players off when the game is won.

Can see Akanji coming back in, Foden starting and De Bruyne/Gundogan to start.

According to the BBC Big Sam is the second coming of Christ and will teach the upstart Pep a lesson. 4:0 to Manchester’s finest.

Phillips should start on the bench and remain there. I'd rather put Ederson or Ortega on in midfield than play Phillips.
Many players don't have a great first season when joining us and having to adapt to new ways. And when you add in his injury and then almost zero playing time or chance to have a run of games and build his confidence, is it any wonder he's been flaky when he has played?

Phillips is a decent player and will be an excellent one next season.

Hopefully, as the fourth City goal goes in after 38 minutes, the crowd bursts into song.

He’s better than Pep! He’s better than Pep!
He’s Fat Sam Allardyce! He’s better than Pep!

I’ll get my coat.

Can see Leeds fans getting lairy if they lose.
Hey, don’t be making fun of Big Sam, he is well “big” in the football world.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.