Leeds United (H) - Sat 6th May, 15:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pep will make some changes in defense. Ake will probably start, he seems fit. KDB will come on 2nd half to gain match fitness Foden, Mahrez, Alvarez will start too. If things go south Pep will make neccesary changes after ht. Leeds are very bad even with new coach i dont expect them to cause any troubles.
Just because you're doing this on your FIFA 23 game doesn't mean Pep will do it in the real world tomorrow; )

For me

Ederson

Akanji
Stones
Laporte
Ake

Gundo
Kdb
Bernardo

Foden
Mahrez
Haaland

Has your weekend started early?

We might have under Garcia's Leeds but not under Allardyce. It will basically be everyone behind the ball and try and get their two nippy players to hit us on the break. Leeds are a strange side. They play some good stuff going forward but we're all over the place at the back. Can Allardyce have them well drilled enough with three days training? We'll find out tomorrow but it's now a bigger banana skin than West Ham due to that dinosaur's input.

Imagine there will be some rotation. I wouldn’t be totally against seeing Gundogan as the pivot for 60 minutes and then giving Rodri the final 30. Gundogan played that role brilliantly in the 18/19 season.

Impossible to guess the 11 so I’ll not bother but we can’t put a team out that isn’t incredibly strong and I expect we’ll have far too much for Leeds regardless. Get the game won and wrap the key men in cotton wool.

IF we go 3 or 4 ahead, there's got to be a rendition of Allah Dyce is a football genius.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.