Leeds United (H) - Sat 6th May, 15:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd be more worried to play Madrid without Rodri than without Haaland. Rodri is fundamental to our build-up play.

Haaland is absolutely sensational, but Alvarez is top quality. Gundo can do a job at DM, but having Gundo at DM in Madrid may be a bigger problem than having Alvarez at CF. Hopefully we'ill have both Rodri and Haaland in Madrid!
Total agree about the importance of Rodri.

But just look at what happened with Madrid last year - we battered them in the first leg and it should have been all over but we kept not taking our chances. I fear it would be exactly the same again if Haaland were not available.

We might have under Garcia's Leeds but not under Allardyce. It will basically be everyone behind the ball and try and get their two nippy players to hit us on the break. Leeds are a strange side. They play some good stuff going forward but we're all over the place at the back. Can Allardyce have them well drilled enough with three days training? We'll find out tomorrow but it's now a bigger banana skin than West Ham due to that dinosaur's input.
I'm with you buddy,this game is a fucking massive pain in the arse......and while im confident,those predicting a stroll in the park are way off.

Glad its at home.

I'm with you buddy,this game is a fucking massive pain in the arse......and while im confident,those predicting a stroll in the park are way off.

Glad its at home.

Yes away with a desperate rabid crowd would have been a nightmare. Arsenal were lucky to sneak a win there. If we go into the game with a slow one eye off the ball attitude we'll suffer. Like all these games an early goal makes life a lot easier.

I'd start with ...
..............Ederson...........
..Akanji.... Dias .....Ake..
....... .Stones Rodri........
....Alvarez Gundogan....
Bernardo.............Foden
.............Haaland............

I'd end with ...
..............Ederson...........
..Akanji.... Dias ..Laporte
....... .Stones Rodri........
......Philips Grealish......
Mahrez................Foden
...............Palmer............

We might have under Garcia's Leeds but not under Allardyce. It will basically be everyone behind the ball and try and get their two nippy players to hit us on the break. Leeds are a strange side. They play some good stuff going forward but we're all over the place at the back. Can Allardyce have them well drilled enough with three days training? We'll find out tomorrow but it's now a bigger banana skin than West Ham due to that dinosaur's input.
Nope, we'll banjo the sheep shagging cunts

Very very important game for us. If we win vs Leeds and Arsenal draw/lose vs Newcastle then we'll be 4-5 pts clear with a game in hand. And if we win vs Everton away (which idk why I think we'll draw) we'll be 8 pts clear lol. So the league sealed before even playing Madrid at home.

Within a week , we can be in the UCL final and seal the league. This feeling is unreal. Let's hope for the best

Very very important game for us. If we win vs Leeds and Arsenal draw/lose vs Newcastle then we'll be 4-5 pts clear with a game in hand. And if we win vs Everton away (which idk why I think we'll draw) we'll be 8 pts clear lol. So the league sealed before even playing Madrid at home.

Within a week , we can be in the UCL final and seal the league. This feeling is unreal. Let's hope for the best
Everton are shite. Don't worry about them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.