Leeds United (H) - Sat 6th May, 15:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Watched Pep's presser and it sounds like Ederson was more benched than rested vs West Ham. Pep said he would decide tomorrow who starts.

Big Sam had a piece on the OS recently. Very complimentary about the club. He is obviously talking bollox now. How can you change everything in 2 days? Not realistic and if anything will confuse the players.

Batter them and once we do that batter again and again and again. Treble hunters don’t feed bottom feeders. So as always, unless we have an unlucky day or play like crap we should be ok.

2-0 City.

Watched Pep's presser and it sounds like Ederson was more benched than rested vs West Ham. Pep said he would decide tomorrow who starts.
Gentle reminder for everyone to be on top of their game. No pi$$ing about at this stage. One mistake and a trophy could be out of the window.

Think we absolutely need wholesale changes tomorrow.

Ederson
Lewis Akanji Dias Laporte
Phillips Gundogan
Mahrez KDB Foden
Haaland

Leeds aren't going to come and play football, they'll operate with a low block and play long balls.

Pep Guardiola on whether Ederson will start for #ManCity vs Leeds: "He is ready to play like he was against West Ham. Tomorrow we'll decide..." [via
@DanMurphyMEN

Pep Guardiola on whether Rodri could be rested vs Leeds: "We will see today. We'll see the training session, talk to a few players and we will see..." [via
@DanMurphyMEN

Pep Guardiola: "Everyone has to be ready. Everyone will be important, whether it's lots of minutes or a few minutes

Pep Guardiola: "I'll have to see how the players are, how they recover after just three days. My decision will be on their physical and mental [state] to play. The #PL is so nice, we want to go four points above Arsenal and all focus is on tomorow.

Pep Guardiola: "I saw the #ManCity team really tired yesterday, so I have to see how they have recovered today

#ManCity vs Leeds is a "massive, massive important game," says Pep Guardiola

Kevin De Bruyne 'trained good' yesterday, but will be assessed today ahead of Leeds (H), confirms Pep Guardiola

Total agree about the importance of Rodri.

But just look at what happened with Madrid last year - we battered them in the first leg and it should have been all over but we kept not taking our chances. I fear it would be exactly the same again if Haaland were not available.

I agree we'd have destroyed them at Etihad if we had Erling back then, say: 7:3.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.