Leeds United (H) - Sat 6th May, 15:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don’t even want to see him playing. I’d sooner have Sergio Gomez playing CDM
Why? None of us have really seen enough to know how he’d play a full game starting. If Pep thinks he could then thats fine by me.
Personally think Pep won’t play him, or start him unless the league is done early,but I’m expecting he will stay and feature more next season.

T-20 hours to the true collective flap commencing.
dQvKkR.gif

Why? None of us have really seen enough to know how he’d play a full game starting. If Pep thinks he could then thats fine by me.
Personally think Pep won’t play him, or start him unless the league is done early,but I’m expecting he will stay and feature more next season.
I've seen enough of him to realise he's not very good, a liability and only useful when at least 3 nil up

Rodri looks tired and could do with a rest but i don't want to see Phillips starting.
Do you think Stones can fill in if he has Ilkay and Bernie beside him? Kev hopefully in that midfield too.

Vital game tomorrow, but equally the Newcastle game on Sunday. I rarely focus on the ‘other’ team in the title race but feel this time it’s so important. If we win and Arsenal don’t, we can feasibly rest a few against Everton between the Real games and I think it will make a huge difference over the next few weeks. Don’t get me wrong we can still get a result at Goodison with the likes of Palmer, Gomez, Philips and Laporte starting but expecting it to be difficult.

Can’t underestimate how much going this deep for a treble takes it out of the players, Pep cited tiredness again in his press conference. I hate to say it but Liverpool went deep in PL and CL last year and by the time the CL final came around they were not the same team, the levels had dropped (I think). It’s my biggest fear in the run in. Hoping the levels since Easter don’t tail off, it’s very difficult to maintain for this long so any permutation where we can rest or rotate could make the difference come the end of the season

Give Philips a go and if he's not up to par, move Stones into the spot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.