Leeds United (H) - Sat 6th May, 15:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You’re not looking at that line up properly.

Rodri is out and Philips is in at the worst possible moment. On top of that Lewis is making his first league start in months. It’s a recipe for disaster at the back.

Thankfully I’ll be right (obviously) and neither player will start.

I agree Phillips and Lewis are unlikely to start.

Think we absolutely need wholesale changes tomorrow.

Ederson
Lewis Akanji Dias Laporte
Phillips Gundogan
Mahrez KDB Foden
Haaland

Leeds aren't going to come and play football, they'll operate with a low block and play long balls.
This would do for me to start with Silva, Ake, Grealish, Stones , Alvarez and Rodri rested on the bench. Key players we need to keep fit Rodri , KDB , and Haaland as the most difficult to replace but too big a game to rest all three. Looked at it a couple of times and is probably the right choice but still get nervous when I see Phillips name on the team sheet given he has hardly played for a year.

I guarantee their keepers war wound will start playing up and both false eyelashes will come loose maybe even more than once in the game, requiring treatment, in addition to the game going into slow motion when there is a need for a dead ball or a throw in to them. Ref will do fuck all except shrug his shoulders at the blatant false injuries and bizaarly wave his arms in some kind of forward motion the 23 times their keeper dawdles at dead balls and the crowd get fucking annoyed. We will score and Ederson will repeat the dose and get booked 1st time he does it, whilst the ref plays on or shoos our players to get off the field whilst suffering a real injury.
We'll still twat these 3-0 but it will be horrible to watch a la Everton.

Watched Pep's presser and it sounds like Ederson was more benched than rested vs West Ham. Pep said he would decide tomorrow who starts.
It's a kick up the arse hes needed for a while. Another fucking debacle at Fulham could have cost us dearly and some of his distribution has been woeful on occasion, better lately. I wouldn't have any qualms about Ortega if he decided it was whats needed hes a very decent keeper in these games where we don't get pressed high, excellent shot stopper and only one brain fart this season at Southampton where he was fucking asleep when we turned the ball over in the final 3rd.
He'll be back for the big games in the CL though maybe Ortega gets the Cup FInal?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.