Leeds United (H) - Sat 6th May, 15:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Two things will happen in Pickering on Saturday, I will have the shit kicked out of me or be arrested for assault. Retards getting giddy bless them.

I know we had our little run in the other day mate, but I don't bear grudges and hopefully you also.

Back to the footy... I have to say I think we will batter Leeds. I just have a sneaky feeling it's all going to click and they'll get a right spanking. I don't think Allardyce will have been able to change anything in this short time period.

We will soon see and of course I pray I am right.
He won’t have been able to coach much improvement in them technically or skill wise, but he’ll have them better structured and organised.

He will have been able to ‘coach’ them in every element of the dark arts and gamesmanship,without a shred of embarrassment or conscience, from first to last minute

It could be a long frustrating first 70 minutes before they are fucked....then we win.

Patience... then ruthlessness....but it may not be pretty !!

We need to raise the roof for 95 minutes, the team need all our help and energy

In a game like this we need to cut out all the side to side passing, as it wastes our time and, once they have retreated, does the majority of their defending for them. It should be crosses into the box, one after the other, and shoot on site. There is absolutely no reason that our side, with the possession we have, should not have 50 shots a game, and that is no exaggeration!

I simply will not stand for the username you have been allocated. It is a scandalous slur.

As an out of towner this will be my first visit to the Etihad in a few years. Is there any free (and safe) parking that's not too far from the ground?
Industrial estate off Clayton Lane is out of the residential parking zone. Wherever is out of the zone will be a good 20 minute walk.

Can't wait.
Feel like a kid looking forward to Christmas.
Never thought we would ever be anything other than shite.
Then we won the cup I thought that's it done.
Then 9320 was the 2nd best moment in my life after my little girl been born.
But it's kept getting better and better.
And now we have the viking a genuine world star and he actually chose us.
Not just chose us he's like seeing one of us on the pitch.
And they have Rushford.
Drink it in blues.
Loud proud and loyal.
CTID

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.