Leeds United (H) - Sat 6th May, 15:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know about anybody else but ive got a feeling were going to drop a bollock tomorrow
No, we’ll be fine. You’re listening to too much media shit. It gets tougher after tomorrow. But win as I expect and we’re 4 points ahead of Arsenal before they play Newcastle away. I can’t see Arsenal winning. It’s a home win or draw. I see both teams dropping points in Arsenal’s remaining 3 fixtures and our remaining 4. But that cushion will be enough for us. If we win and Arsenal don’t I see the season fizzling out to a relatively comfortable damp squib City win.

At 3 nil down Bielsa carried on attacking , at 1 nil down this lot will park a bus , train and royal horse and carriage hoping to limit the damage. They can't afford any sendings off and 2 days of Sam for a largely young group including several USA folks may not be enough for the full dark arts induction to take effect. 3 nil , City.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.