Leeds United (H) - Sat 6th May, 15:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuck me Fat Sam's been in the door for 3 days and people are expecting Leeds to have become defensively astute.

They'll be as leaky as they've been all season and we'll go through them like a knife through butter.

Genuinely surprised people on here are giving Allardyce any credit for what they think he might be able to do against City, especially with only 3 days to prepare.

4-0 City

I hope Haaland is rested today for the Madrid games.
I hope not because I have missed all his goals live and I need to see at least one today please. I need to see one from John Boy and one from Erling!! I did see one at the only other match I've managed to attend when he went from being Alfie's boy to becoming Erling!! :-)

Crucial game today. Already incredibly nervous. Just got a feeling it’s gonna be a really tough slog today. Just hope we can get the 3 points

Oooh yes, I hadn't thought about that but it's ok I usually pick them up fairly quickly. Mind you that was more from when I went to the away games. But I'll pick up a chant sheet on the way in....... ;-) I'm sure the City Matters group have arranged something like that??? ;-)

Thank you for the good wishes. :-)
So happy for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.