Leeds United (H) - Sat 6th May, 15:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
FSs game plan will be a point, he'l be looking for 4/5 points from the rest of their games which should keep them up so dont even expect leeds to venture out of their half only on rare ocasions,today will be frustrating for us the longer we go without a goal,an early goal and its goodnight to the leeds team talk and should open the gates for more

There's no need for that, just remain silent if you don't wanna go along with it, you're not a fuckin scouser..!!
Same poster has posted in the coronation thread. Almost word for word.

You just know he/she is glued to said coronation!

Mmmmm, this may not mean a lot to you lot but....... I'M COMING HOME TODAY. To THE ETIHAD, I'll be at the game. Oh my goodness I'm so excited. I'm sooooo excited. As you can see I'm up very early and I shall be wearing my City go to the match kit in about 15 minutes!!!

I'M COMING HOME.

The folk who usually put an extra cheer in for me, you just cheer twice as loud for the other folk who can't get there yet. As I shall be doing. And three times as loudly for John Boy from me.

I'M COMING HOME. :-)

EDIT:
P.S. Pep please play John Boy, even if only for the first half hour. :-)
Depending on where you sit
Is it possible for John Boy to five you his shirt ? You have earned it with your loyalty towards him.
Welcome home
It's great being a blue CTID

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.