Leeds United (H) - Sat 6th May, 15:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I fully agree that they should easily handle two games a week physically if they avoid knocks. I think the mental fatigue brought on by continuous pressure from must win games is what gets them in the end.
Arsenal dropping points today would be nice.

Mmmmm, this may not mean a lot to you lot but....... I'M COMING HOME TODAY. To THE ETIHAD, I'll be at the game. Oh my goodness I'm so excited. I'm sooooo excited. As you can see I'm up very early and I shall be wearing my City go to the match kit in about 15 minutes!!!

I'M COMING HOME.

The folk who usually put an extra cheer in for me, you just cheer twice as loud for the other folk who can't get there yet. As I shall be doing. And three times as loudly for John Boy from me.

I'M COMING HOME. :-)

EDIT:
P.S. Pep please play John Boy, even if only for the first half hour. :-)

The Princess of Darkness and I are so glad you feel fit enough to go Sheila. Give the blues and extra shout for me please.

Mmmmm, this may not mean a lot to you lot but....... I'M COMING HOME TODAY. To THE ETIHAD, I'll be at the game. Oh my goodness I'm so excited. I'm sooooo excited. As you can see I'm up very early and I shall be wearing my City go to the match kit in about 15 minutes!!!

I'M COMING HOME.

The folk who usually put an extra cheer in for me, you just cheer twice as loud for the other folk who can't get there yet. As I shall be doing. And three times as loudly for John Boy from me.

EDIT:
Enjoy!
Hopefully the boys put on a show today!
CTID!!

I'M COMING HOME.

EDIT:

Great news, enjoy the game, let's hope for a win and another John boy goal.

Arsenal dropping points today would be nice.

They play tomorrow.

I was dreaming of this day since we beat Arsenal 1.5 weeks ago, dreaming about Saturday night and us be on +4.
We beat 2 more in between so we are on a place to do it!

I have a bad feeling about todays game that the 2 busses Sam will park will stop us, but this City team has proved it knows how to win in the end crucial championship games so I have hope.

Play our best players, let them play with real desire to win from 1st half, no slow play, no 100 % careful play, no complacency, just go and crush them. I can't believe even for a second that this team can start playing good defense after just 4-5 days of training with new coach. Of course new coach means always that players will focus more and play better and of course fate would have it us to have to deal with it, as I'm sure this will happen with Chelsea too, but we are good enough to not worry about that.

Come on WIN this!

More like parking the bus from the first minute…………

I just hope their brain to malfunction trying to avoid doing the things they have learned all year(screw defense and play full attack only) and the things that have been asked by Allardyce in the last days, i.e to concentrate on defense and forget offence.

Normally I would say they cannot possible learn to play defense in such short amount of time but because it's against City I'm sure our luck is that they would be like Mourinho's Inter against Barcelona where even Eto played right back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.