Leeds United (H) - Sat 6th May, 15:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuck the coronation, I'll be booing any national anthem shite.
Bootlicking dickheads

We'll drink a drink a drink to Colin the king...

Unpleasant scouse dickhead . Go and glue your face to the gates of old Trafford and stop disrespecting our nation.

Is it disrespecting our nation or showing a disapproval of the monarchy? Two entirely different things IMHO.

Politics or off topic please all, let's talk about City and at least pretend to be friends

Some of the bollocks Allardyce is coming out with in interviews beggars belief. Anyway, nice bit of sports washing by Sheikh Mansour getting invited to the Royal Coronation. Did FSG or the Glazers get an invite ?
I think the point is that Allardyce knows he doesn't give a fuck and has single handedly removed all the spotlight from the team and placed it firmly on himself. He's played a blinder this week, completely taken everyone for a ride while the team can get some peace and prepare. Surprisingly shrewd old fox.

Unpleasant scouse dickhead . Go and glue your face to the gates of old Trafford and stop disrespecting our nation.
Not wanting to pay £millions of our taxes (that could otherwise save lives in the NHS, help keep pensioners fed etc.) to provide pomp and a big party to a multibillionaire who was best mates with Jimmy Savile, Rolf Harris & Cliff (I wonder what they shared in common) is not disrespecting our nation, it’s not wanting an unelected tax dodger in a position of power where he can continue his family tradition of interfering with the construction of the laws of parliament so that his gang can continue to live above our law and outside our taxation.

More than happy for our taxes to help those of our nation who so desperately need it though - just common sense mate innit. . . Let’s call it a not my king thing.

Not wanting to pay £millions of our taxes (that could otherwise save lives in the NHS, help keep pensioners fed etc.) to provide pomp and a big party to a multibillionaire who was best mates with Jimmy Savile, Rolf Harris & Cliff (I wonder what they shared in common) is not disrespecting our nation, it’s not wanting an unelected tax dodger in a position of power where he can continue his family tradition of interfering with the construction of the laws of parliament so that his gang can continue to live above our law and outside our taxation.

More than happy for our taxes to help those of our nation who so desperately need it though - just common sense mate innit. . . Let’s call it a not my king thing.
Never understood the "our taxes" line, and never I will. You don't get a choice what it's spent on, it isn't your money once it's been taken out of your pay packet, much like your boss has no say in what you spend your salary on.

I can guarantee you, no amount of extra money you can dream off that the absence of a Monarchy would find its way to fund anything that matters to the common folk.

A monarchy is a clear hierarchy. A modern democracy is a hierarchy in everything but name, they say you have a choice but where has that got America? Where has that got any country in the world?

On the subject of booing; when I was in America I didn’t kneel or boo for the 4th of July celebrations, despite being a Brit. I did what people should do and showed some respect to people’s belief and culture.

Whatever your stance the rich rule the poor t’was ever thus and t’will ever be, a monarchy or a democracy the poor are always doomed to suffer, and those in power don’t want to fix it. Born into it or voted into it.

Edit. One thing can unite us and that’s city, I don’t care what your stance on the monarchy is, as long as you’re a blue. You’re alright by me!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.