• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
____________Ortega___________
__Lewis__ Dias___Laporte ___Gomez
____________ Philips___________
__Palmer_____Foden_______Gundo_____
________Alvarez Haaland_______

Tough one, but I think Walker, Rodri, Bernardo, Stones, Ake and KDB need to be ready for Wednesday.
I would be looking to bring off Haaland as soon as we can.

____________Ortega___________
__Lewis__ Dias___Laporte ___Gomez
____________ Philips___________
__Palmer_____Foden_______Gundo_____
________Alvarez Haaland_______

Tough one, but I think Walker, Rodri, Bernardo, Stones, Ake and KDB need to be ready for Wednesday.
I would be looking to bring off Haaland as soon as we can.

Mate, that team would be an horrendous team selection! We get away with pissing around just about against Leicester and even Pep acknowledged that?! This could be such a pivotal weekend if we win and the arse drop points again? Luckily enough i dont think Pep will be thinking this way this afternoon.

Mate, that team would be an horrendous team selection! We get away with pissing around just about against Leicester and even Pep acknowledged that?! This could be such a pivotal weekend if we win and the arse drop points again? Luckily enough i dont think Pep will be thinking this way this afternoon.
Ha yeah, mental team.

Not worried in the slightest, when was the last time that big old dinosaur managed a football team? We’ll thrash these 9-0.

There I fucking said it.

….(in the best Groucho Marx voice) …anybody got a problem with that?

Never understood the "our taxes" line, and never I will. You don't get a choice what it's spent on, it isn't your money once it's been taken out of your pay packet, much like your boss has no say in what you spend your salary on.

I know it’s hard to believe sometimes but we live in a democracy whereby people via their vote do have a say where their tax is spent.

At the next election hopefully the cunts currently in power will find out that people do not approve of their disastrous allocation of resources.

Pep has already said that he will rotate a lot and I think you may be surprised. Rodri may well start for Phillips but I would not be surprised to see all of the players I have mentioned playing some part in today's game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.