Leeds United (H) - Sat 6th May, 15:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope not because I have missed all his goals live and I need to see at least one today please. I need to see one from John Boy and one from Erling!! I did see one at the only other match I've managed to attend when he went from being Alfie's boy to becoming Erling!! :-)

Haaland Hattrick in coming for you she.

____________Ortega___________
__Lewis__ Dias___Laporte ___Gomez
____________ Philips___________
__Palmer_____Foden_______Gundo_____
________Alvarez Haaland_______

Tough one, but I think Walker, Rodri, Bernardo, Stones, Ake and KDB need to be ready for Wednesday.
I would be looking to bring off Haaland as soon as we can.
If that's the team I might take the grandkids to the park instead of watching the game.

Tough one, but I think Walker, Rodri, Bernardo, Stones, Ake and KDB need to be ready for Wednesday.

183270170_10225732937409199_3862397589160052289_n.jpg

I know it’s hard to believe sometimes but we live in a democracy whereby people via their vote do have a say where their tax is spent.

At the next election hopefully the cunts currently in power will find out that people do not approve of their disastrous allocation of resources.
Yeah, cause party political election promises are always kept aren't they? ;)

Remember "Education, education, education" (followed by systematically destroying both the secondary and tertiary education systems of England) and who can forget those Brexit "promises"? ;)

I stand by what I said.

Anyway, City....

Madrid is Tuesday bud

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.