Leeds United Thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
If they don't get promoted due to Cov-19 they are one of the clubs in the EFL who are kaput in my opinion.
They have spent hugely to try and get to the promised land that is the EPL but that over-spending by them could be their undoing.
Not many on here will be shedding tears over them,even WW is coming around to the "Dirty Leeds" way of thinking.

Wages almost the same as turnover, madness. Turnover up from 40.7m to 48.9m but wages from 31.3m to 46.1m

that is a big gamble that looks like it not going to payoff

its what needs to change in football when everything is back to normal. stop gambling and start to look to the future and how can clubs grow if they are not saving and making better profits ? leeds of all club should be not gambling like that again. a quick fix and maybe a season in the premier league is not right and you have to build in the right way. we are not talking about a small club here ? leeds should be in the premier league and even dare i say it a top 6 club ??

football has to change and even the so called elite club will have to clear debts and cut their cloths. because there will be no easy money flying about in the near future. and fans will just not have the money to spend and also football will take 2nd or 3rd to other things ?

man united are the leading club in england and debt ridden and growing losses on the share market and you can bet they will hide the fact that they are in trouble. and i have a feeling a call for new FFP rules will be the first thing on the list and how can you cover £550 million of debt and £1billion of the clubs value

that is a big gamble that looks like it not going to payoff

its what needs to change in football when everything is back to normal. stop gambling and start to look to the future and how can clubs grow if they are not saving and making better profits ? leeds of all club should be not gambling like that again. a quick fix and maybe a season in the premier league is not right and you have to build in the right way. we are not talking about a small club here ? leeds should be in the premier league and even dare i say it a top 6 club ??

football has to change and even the so called elite club will have to clear debts and cut their cloths. because there will be no easy money flying about in the near future. and fans will just not have the money to spend and also football will take 2nd or 3rd to other things ?

man united are the leading club in england and debt ridden and growing losses on the share market and you can bet they will hide the fact that they are in trouble. and i have a feeling a call for new FFP rules will be the first thing on the list and how can you cover £550 million of debt and £1billion of the clubs value
Fuck me ancoats have you been on the sauce early again?
Man United the leading club in England?
They haven't won the PL for 7 years now.
Are you sure that you are not a closet rag and you think you are posting on Rag Cafe.

they're not even close to the worst mind financially.

Huddersfield is interesting because £104m of their £119m was PL TV money, and they had a wage bill of £65m and debt of £70m, so shows what a house of cards it all is.

The question has to be asked - with the economy gone to shit (almost certain) will Sky and their ilk be able, let alone willing, to continue to spunk out ludicrous sums to televise football. I sincerely doubt it, not least because many people will not be able to afford their outrageous subscriptions.

Take that money away, or significantly reduce it, and the current football paradigm is simply fucked. Nor will clubs be able to significantly, if at all, increase admission prices. I suspect they will do well to maintain current match-day incomes.

Fuck me ancoats have you been on the sauce early again?
Man United the leading club in England?
They haven't won the PL for 7 years now.
Are you sure that you are not a closet rag and you think you are posting on Rag Cafe.

sorry i meant so called biggest club ???

they are the biggest club in england for turn over and money printing machine but hide the debt ? but that can not keep going on and with the lock down the banks will be after every penny they can recoup back in debts own to them. and it should start with the biggest debt and the so called money machine united have to cough up and clear the debt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.