Leeds United Thread - 2022/23

Thought he had them players fired up yesterday
To only lose 2-1 is a bonus for their goal difference
They have a chance staying up with big Sam

Last edited:
Fired up? I thought they were incredibly passive for a team in their position. Probably the worst team to come to the Etihad this season. Only poor finishing stopped it being 5+. I certainly wouldn't find any cause for optimism from that performance if I were a Leeds fan. If they don't improve on that, they'll go down.

The only lost 2-1 due to City missing chances after chance, it was nothing to do with sam firing them up. In truth they were awful and offered nothing. All sam done was look at his watch constantly , with his two sidekicks in his ear the odd time.

Fired up? I thought they were incredibly passive for a team in their position. Probably the worst team to come to the Etihad this season. Only poor finishing stopped it being 5+. I certainly wouldn't find any cause for optimism from that performance if I were a Leeds fan. If they don't improve on that, they'll go down.
Summed it up perfectly.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.