Leeds United Thread - 2022/23

Allardyce is such a tactical genius that he had his team set up with two wonky lines of five players and no pressure on Gundogan and De Bruyne. Yet he thinks he is a tactical genius.

Haven't watched much of them this season,i didn't realise they were quite that wank.

Appointing the dinosaur was fucking pointless,even Pep couldnt polish that turd.
They have gone backwards since Marsch in footballing terms. He tried to play football like Bielsa but we’re unlucky in some games, just lacked someone to put the ball in the net.

Fat Sam says "I'm 68 but there's nobody ahead of me in football terms. Not Pep, not Klopp, not [Mikel] Arteta,"
Silly ****
He qualified it, by saying that his knowledge of the game is on a par with Pep, Arteta and Klippety, and he could be right on that, but in terms of ability to coach at an elite level, not a chance.

the only way they'll stay up is if the 3 teams below them do equally as bad. I can see Leeds losing all their remaining games

Especially him. Still rank pissing on his chips at Wembley against Gillingham and Stoke as two of our finest achievements.
Talking of Gillingham, I met a Gills supporter, who was at Wembley on THAT day.

When I told him I was as well, he said that we were "very lucky," to which I could only agree, as we were.

It’s still one hell of a fucking story, though.

Talking of Gillingham, I met a Gills supporter, who was at Wembley on THAT day.

When I told him I was as well, he said that we were "very lucky," to which I could only agree, as we were.

It’s still one hell of a fucking story, though.
First and only time I've walked out of a match when my team were losing. In my defence I was quite young at the time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.